Monday, March 31, 2008

eeek! how time flies

A few weeks ago, I was unable to log onto my blog from my computer, and therefore unable to post to the blog. Since then my honey has fixed the problem. So let's catch up, shall we?

Marguerite's birthday party

My baby has turned seven. I turned 36. And....

Easter eggs

Easter has passed.

I have also been trying to finish my two quilts for the swap I'm having with LauraJay and Lucyellen06, two flickr pals-o-mine. Sometimes when making a quilt, I go through a love/hate relationship with it. I love the idea, hate how it's coming out, love the end product. Sometimes many love/hate cycles. But this time, since I was working on it a lot in just a short frame of time (hmm - procrastination), it was a rollercoaster of the love/hate cycles. So, now that's over, I love them. I will miss the quilts, but they are going to good homes, where I know they will be loved.

sneaky teasy peak

I can't show them yet, because they haven't arrived (or shipped) yet.

What? You don't like chicken fabric? Well, don't worry, that's just the backs. Just a little joke between friends. Right ladies?


*photo of Marguerite taken by Zach

2 comments:

LauraJ said...

I was hoping to see a bird on the front of the fabric. I'll settle for an all birdy backing I suppose. I can't wait to see them! I'm beside myself with excitement!
I'm so glad you can post again!

Sarah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.