a quick post before i turn off the computer for the day
since i'm posting everyday until the end of october
even when i don't feel like it
and no picture to put with it
but i am thankful
i try to be thankful everyday
here is what i'm thankful for today:
- going out to dinner with some good homeschooling mommy friends tonight. and i don't think we talked about homeschooling. the waiter turned out to be one of my former students from when i taught at a private school before i had zach. yikes!
- the weather was actually cooler. even had the windows open for a brief time today. until the AC turned on : )
- a trip to a new to us park with some friends.
- project runway is on tonight, but i'll watch it with my daughter tomorrow. so don't tell me what happens!!! lalalala can't hear you!
- a good day of homeschooling despite sleeping in until 9. oops.
- tomorrow is october. and i will get out some fall decorations this weekend. and buy candy corn. did i tell you i saw a display of christmas ornaments for sale last weekend in the mall? and it wasn't the hallmark store! wrong i tell you! just wrong! one holiday at a time please!
- tomorrow is friday. guess i'll be more thankful for that tomorrow. but i'm still pretty thankful for it today. school and a soccer game.
what are you thankful for?
see you tomorrow!