Thursday, July 23, 2009

summertime

I've been busy lately with the end of our homeschool year, preparing for evaluations, making lists in preparation for the new school year, taking the kids to running camp, finally getting around to some tidying that never seems to get done, and basically enjoying our first two weeks of summer. ahhhh.

Here are a few things I've been working on. Nothing with deadlines. All for fun.

something for a friend (quit looking you know who!)
for a friend


working on these again
wonky scrapy i-spy log cabins


and a few coasters for us
a coaster


and you?

7 comments:

ilovebabyquilts said...

Running camp??!??

Love the pirate coaster.

KateKwiltz said...

Oh that little Santa is too cute! It's hard to believe it's time to make Christmas stuff already!

Twisted Quilts said...

I see you aren't posting any more often than I am. I am busy making some baby quilts for friends of my DIL. Love your Santa.

Rosalyn Manesse said...

I love the block with snoopy! So cute. I once made a quilt block with snoopy embroidered in red work. I got the picture from a coloring book, I think

Kim Brackett said...

I love your Santa block. Very cute colors. Actually, I love ALL your projects!

Lori said...

there is just something about the pace of summer .. everything slows down in the most wonderful way. :^)

Kucki68 said...

Not sewing at all...
I really like the Nisse under the tree.